- Your story must be Sam/Dean slash. Gen/Pre-Slash story is welcome too as long as the main focus of your story is the relationship between Sam and Dean Winchester.
- Stories must be submitted to the proper category.
Slash: Stories with homoerotic themes (may or may not contain graphic descriptions of male/male sex).
Your story does NOT need to contain sex scenes to be considered slash. If one character is having sexual or romantic feelings for the other, it's slash.
Gen/Pre-Slash: Episode related stories, Friendship/Brotherly love (not romance) stories about Sam and Dean. Pre-Slash is basically Gen with slashy *subtext*. Any story with sexual content should be submitted to Slash category.
Essays/Reviews: Essays on the characters and/or their relationship. Episode reviews, etc.
- All stories must be rated correctly and have the appropriate warnings. If certain warnings may ruin plot twists or surprises in your story, you are free to select "Read At Your Own Risk".
G: General Audiences. No bad language, no violence, or sexual references.
PG: May contain mild violence and bad language.
PG-13: May contain substantial violence, sexual innuendo, and bad language.
R: May contain sexual situations, graphic violence, and strong language.
NC-17: Adults only. Contains explicit descriptions of sex acts.
- No bestiality and no snuff. Any story where Sam or Dean is killed as a part of the sex act will not be archived.
- If your story contains sexual activity involving anyone under the age of 16, please provide a warning. If either Sam or Dean have been sexually abused by adults when they are under the age of 16, please do not be too graphic. Please remember, the main pairing MUST be Sam/Dean.
- Please use proper spelling/grammar/punctuation/formatting. We strongly recommend having a beta reader go through your story before posting. Stories will be denied if there is a significant amount of grammar and spelling errors. Please do not overuse bold text in your story and author's note.
- There's no need to include Disclamer such as "the characters are not mine" in each chapter. The script will automatically add disclaimer footers.
- If your story only has one part please put the Story Title as the Chapter Title too. Please do not use ALL CAPS and quotation marks ("") in story title.
- Work in Progress (WIP) is allowed but the first chapter must be over 400 words.
- Stories with multiple chapters should be archived as such and never as separate stories. Upload the first chapter of your story, then go to Manage Stories in your account to add additional chapters. If you have trouble with this, please contact the site administrator to help you.
- No plagiarism. DO NOT copy someone else's fan fiction story and try to claim it as your own.
Submissions found to be in violation of these rules may be removed from the archive. The site administrators reserve the right to modify these rules as needed.